POPCORN 2017 Sale is SOON.
Earn these FOUR Patches. Earn a Hammock & the Hammock Club patch IF you sell a minimum of $700.
General Information – Let’s Get Started
- Popcorn Dates – Click HERE
- Unit Commitment Sheet – New This Year – Sign Up Online – Click HERE
- Distrit Kick-Offs, Delivery Warehouses, District Kernel Contacts, District Executive Contacts – Click HERE– This link was Revised August 3rd – Shakori Kick-off date NOW September 4.
- What did we order in 2016? If you need to know your unit’s SNS or Take Order quantities, Click Here. It is first sorted by DISTRICT and then by type of sale (SNS or Take Order) and by unit.
Incentives – Prizes and Patches
- See the top of this page for the FOUR patches this year. Earn One of Each – Put Them Together – Create the Fleur De Lis in the center of all 4 patches.
- The Fill It Up Program for Take Order this year is a bit different.
- You will get a choice of theaters to see the New StarWars movie coming out in December. DO NOT SEND IN FORMS UNTIL THE DETAILS ARE POSTED HERE – Take Order Forms will be sent to Council via email with a Theater Form – coming soon – so you can pick your choice of theaters.
- Dates, Times, and Details for each location should be posted here soon. QUANTITIES WILL BE LIMITED.
- Contracts are beginning signed now.
- As we have in the past, you can qualify for Gift Card Rewards which include Game Stop, Amazon, Walmart, or Scout Shop. Here is the My 2017 Adventures Flyer that explains how this reward works – Click Here
- Here is a copy of your District Kick-off Power Point presentation. Click Here.
- District Kernel Guidebook-Click Here
- Unit Kernel Guidebook – Click Here.
Show N Sell – District and Unit Kernels – these forms are also in your Guidebooks.
- Show N Sell Online Ordering Instructions – This is the best way to start your “how to order popcorn online” education. Click Here.
- Show N Sell Online Ordering Worksheet – Prep before you login-in. Click Here.
- Show N Sell per Location Tracking Form – Optional, but helpful. Click Here.
Trail’s End Forms
- Unit Kickoff CHECKLIST
- Unit Popcorn KICKOFF
- How To Run A Successful STOREFRONT SALE
- Scout Sale Planning Worksheet
- Path to Advancement
- Military Receipts – Coming Soon.
- Unit Goal Poster Page1 Page2
- District Kernels and Unit Kernels: For more forms, videos, and materials, reference the blue USB memory device provided at kick-off. ALSO, go to http://www.scouting.trails-end.com
Take Order – District and Unit Kernels – these forms are also in your Guidebooks.
- Take Order Online Ordering Instructions – This is the best way to start your “how to order popcorn online” education…Coming Soon
- Take Order Online Ordering Worksheet – Prep before you login-in…Coming Soon
- Take Order Sales per Scout Tracking Form – Optional, but helpful…Coming Soon
Trail’s End Forms
- For forms – see the SNS section previously listed in this post.
Other Forms to use with SNS and TO -District and Unit Kernels – these forms are also in your Guidebooks.
- Unit Prize Worksheet & Order Form – Help you organize “who gets which prize/patch”…Coming Soon
- Unit Product Transfer Form – use with BOTH SNS and TO as needed – Click Here
- Product Receipt Form – use with BOTH SNS and TO – Click Here
Postings will change through-out the Sale.
Keep checking here.