Earn these FOUR Patches. Earn a Hammock & the Hammock Club patch IF you sell a minimum of $700.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi tickets are the Fill It Up Prize this year. See details lower in this post.
General Information – Let’s Get Started
- Popcorn Dates – Click HERE
- Unit Commitment – New This Year – Sign Up Online still open for Take Order Units – Click HERE
- Distrit Kick-Offs, Delivery Warehouses, District Kernel Contacts, District Executive Contacts – Click HERE.
- What did we order in 2016? If you need to know your unit’s SNS or Take Order quantities, Click Here. It is first sorted by DISTRICT and then by type of sale (SNS or Take Order) and by unit.
- Need Help with reseting your Password in Trail’s End?
- Go to scouting.trails-end.com
- From the front page, Click on Need Help?
- Next, click on reset your password
- Type in your username, then click Reset Password
- You will receive an email with a link to change your password. Click the link and type in your new password
- Log into your Trail’s End account using your username and new password at scouting.trails-end.com
Training Videos – All videos located at www.sell.trails-end.com
- Luke’s Selling Tip –Make the Sale to Support Scouting
- Unit Leader Tutorials
- Scouts Online Selling (for non-local & out of state buyers)
- Scout Tutorial – How to Register and Create a Scout Page
- Online Selling – This is a written summary of the video directly above.
- Take Order App (for door-to-door sales – NOT online)
Incentives – Prizes and Patches
- See the top of this page for the FOUR patches this year. Earn One of Each – Put Them Together – Create the Fleur De Lis in the center of all 4 patches.
- As we have in the past, you can qualify for Gift Card Rewards which include Game Stop, Amazon, Walmart, or Scout Shop. Here is the My 2017 Adventures Flyer that explains how this reward works – Click Here
- The Fill It Up Program for Take Order this year is a bit different.
- You will get to see the New StarWars movie coming out in December. Take Order Forms will be sent to Council via email with a Theater Form – see below – so you can pick your choice of theaters.
Three Theaters to Select From – See the Theater Form for Full Details.
- Fayetteville 17 – In Fayetteville
- North Hills Theater – In Raleigh
- Southpoint 17 – between Raleigh and Durham
ALL shows will be December 16, 2017 at 10 AM. QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED. When we are out, we are out. Fill up the forms and get them here. Don’t wait to collect multi forms, you may miss the tickets.
To see the ticket scoreboard, see this link here.
- How Fill It Up works:
- The first Page gets you TWO tickets
- Each additional page gets you ONE additional ticket
- QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED. So don’t hold your forms. Submit each form as filled.
- PLEASE DO NOT USE $1 donations to fill the form, use either popcorn products or $30/$50 military donations.
- HOW TO SUBMIT: INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING TWO ITEMS!
- Here is a copy of your District Kick-off Power Point presentation. Click Here.
- District Kernel Guidebook-Click Here
- Unit Kernel Guidebook – Click Here.
Trail’s End Websites – for their forms, videos for training, how-to instructions, many more resources. Much of the information is found on more than one site.
Show N Sell – District and Unit Kernels – these forms are also in your Guidebooks.
- Show N Sell Online Ordering Instructions – This is the best way to start your “how to order popcorn online” education. Click Here.
- Show N Sell Online Ordering Worksheet – Prep before you login-in. Click Here.
- Show N Sell per Location Tracking Form – Optional, but helpful. Click Here.
Trail’s End Forms
- Unit Kickoff CHECKLIST
- Unit Popcorn KICKOFF
- How To Run A Successful STOREFRONT SALE
- Scout Sale Planning Worksheet
- Path to Advancement
- Military Receipts
- Unit Goal Poster Page1 Page2
- District Kernels and Unit Kernels: For more forms, videos, and materials, reference the blue USB memory device provided at kick-off. ALSO, go to http://www.scouting.trails-end.com
- Take Order Form
Take Order – District and Unit Kernels – these forms are also in your Guidebooks.
- Take Order Online Ordering Instructions – This is the best way to start your “how to order popcorn online” education
- Take Order Online Ordering Worksheet – Prep before you login-in
- Take Order Sales per Scout Tracking Form – Optional, but helpful
Trail’s End Forms
- For forms – see the SNS section previously listed in this post.
Other Forms to use with SNS and TO -District and Unit Kernels – these forms are also in your Guidebooks.
- Unit Prize Worksheet & Order Form – Help you organize “who gets which prize/patch” – Click Here
- Unit Product Transfer Form – use with BOTH SNS and TO as needed – Click Here
- Product Receipt Form – use with BOTH SNS and TO – Click Here
Postings will change through-out the Sale.
Keep checking here.