2017 Camp Cards!
Remember the TURN IN DATE/DUE TO COUNCIL IS MAY 22 – 9 am to 5 pm. Stop your Unit’s Sale and Collect in time to be at Council on May 22nd.
We are asking units to return unused Wake Co. cards back to Council and we can cycle these back to units that want them for the rest of the SALE. Those that would like to return Wake Cards, email me – email@example.com. There is not much time left. THANKS.
FACTS & TIPS
- Remember: EVERY card sold = $2.50 for your unit/scout.
- The card is small, fits in your pocket, and is an easy Sale.
- Ask friends, neighbors, family – you deliver the product when sold, NO having to track down the person.
- The buyer can make the money back with ONE use of the card. $5 snap-offs are on every card!
- Unit Registration Form – **NEW THIS YEAR** – Sign-up online NOW – Click Here.
- Scout Sales Tracking Form – **NEW THIS YEAR** – Click Here.
- THIS is a required tracking form used by the unit leader to track the sales of each scout to qualify them for the prize drawing.
- Unit Guidebook – Click Here with Forms, Dates of Sales, and Prize Program Explained
- Unit Settlement Form – Click Here
Items Due May 22 – 9 am to 5 pm
- Scout Sales Tracking Form – in electronic format sent to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org before arriving at the Council office May 22. Please Make the Email Subject: Unit Pack/Troop XXX Tracking Form
- Money – Cash or ONE Unit Check written to BSA or Occoneechee Council.
- Unit Settlement Form – see above.
- Unsold Cards – Hopefully the UNIT sold ALL you had, but if not, here is what to do.
- Bring in the unopen bundles of 50 OR
- undamaged/100% intact with ALL breakoffs in bundles of 25 OR
- a bundle of less than 25 if needed