- Reduce youth smoking and tobacco use
- Help youth build life skills that lead to healthy lifestyle choices with special emphasis on youth smoking and tobacco use prevention
- Help youth understand influences and health consequences of tobacco, drug, and alcohol use to make healthy choices
- Engage youth and adults in partnership to develop and implement community strategies that promote healthy lifestyle choices
- Build positive, enduring relationships with youth involved as full partners through widely varying “communities of interest” to address youth risk behaviors” -4H Healthy Living
Bring your scouts to learn Healthy Living hosted by 4H here at the Occoneechee Council Office on July 11th. The event runs from 9:30AM – 4:00PM and be sure to sign up! Sign-ups can be found at https://goo.gl/forms/ZmF2XHcsYbiJLJRP2. For questions, contact Salim Oden via Salim_Oden@ncsu.edu.