Let’s make the 2017 Sale bigger and better than ever!
FUN FACTS and TIPS for the SALE – Yes, You can Sell the Cards As Soon As You Get them – GO!!!!!
- Remember: EVERY card sold = $2.50 for your unit.
- The card is small, fits in your pocket, and is an easy Sale.
- Ask friends, neighbors, family – you deliver the product when sold, NO having to track down the person later.
- Done – you give them the card, you have the money, collect it and turn it into the Camp Card Chairman.
- The buyer can make the money back with ONE use of the card. $5 snap-offs are on every card!
- Unit Registration Form – **NEW THIS YEAR** – Sign-up online NOW – Click Here.
- Do you need to order your First Round of Camp Cards? Do you need to order Additional Camp Cards? Click on the Link Above.
- The Council Office will receive an electronic copy of your registration AND you will receive an email confirmation.
- Scout Sales Tracking Form – **NEW THIS YEAR** – Click Here.
- THIS is a required tracking form used by the unit leader to track the sales of each scout to qualify them for the prize drawing.
- On May 22 an Electronic copy is due to Council. See below Items Due May 22.
- Unit Guidebook – Click Here
- Page 2 – Chairman’s Responsibilities
- Page 3 – Benefits of Selling
- Page 4 – Kickoffs
- Page 5 – Forms discussed
- Page 6 – the Dates for the Sales and the Prize Program Explained
- Unit Settlement Form – Click Here
Items Due May 22
- Scout Sales Tracking Form – in electronic format sent to email@example.com before arriving at the Council office May 22. Please Make the Email Subject: Unit Pack/Troop XXX Tracking Form
- Money – Cash or Unit Check written to BSA
- Unit Settle Form – see above
- Unsold Cards – Hopefully the UNIT sold ALL you had, but if not, here is what to do.
- Bring in the unopen bundles of 50 OR
- undamaged/100% intact with ALL breakoffs bundles of 25 OR
- a bundle of less than 25